Involvement with ECDPHelping the Party
How to Get Involved
- Become a Member of the Michigan Democratic Party
- Share your talents and passions by volunteering to be on an ECDP committee.
- Knock doors.
- Make phone calls or send texts.
- Prepare mailings.
- Hold a house party.
- Organize fundraisers.
- Donate time, money, food, etc.
- Walk in a local parade.
- Donate a Silent Auction basket (or items for a theme basket).
- Attend the Annual Dinner and other ECDP fundraising events.
- BE ENGAGED and ACTIVE with your elected officials, their town halls and coffee hours, and public meetings.
We want to hear from you; your voice is important to us.
Join One of Our Committees
Email email@example.com to volunteer!
|Communications||Develops communication strategies for ECDP. Manage website, social media accounts. Prepares all communications for the County party.|
|Events||Plan, organize, and oversee fundraising events and activities. Plans ECDP participation in
existing county events such as festivals, fairs, gatherings, dinners, breakfasts, meetings,
|Membership||Recruit and maintain membership for the ECDP. Conduct membership drives.|
|Bylaws & Rules||Maintain bylaws and rules to ensure compliance with MDP and State law. Present modifications and changes as needed.|
|Elections||Recruit, train, and assist Democratic candidates to run for office. Propose endorsement criteria for elections|
|Policy & Resolutions||Reviews proposed resolutions or policy and recommend to ECDP for approval|
|Young Democrats||Recruit and maintain members that are 18-35 to ECDP. Advise and inform the ECDP of issues relevant to younger democrats.|
|Rural||Develop a strategy to engage the rural community in Eaton County. Assist the ECDP to understand and address issues in the rural areas of Eaton County|
|Precinct Delegates||Recruit, retain, and train Democrats that can serve as Precinct Delegates across the County|