How can you get involved? From being a precinct Delegate to volunteering to circulate petitions, or just taking action on an issue, YOU can have a voice!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Become a Member of Michigan Democratic Party (https://michigandems.com/)
- Share a talent with a committee and the party
- Volunteer for a candidate; knock doors, make calls, prepare mailings, hold a house party, help with fundraising, donate food to fundraising events, and/or donate money.
- Walk in a local parade with the party or candidate.
- Run for local office; school board, village or township, county boards, county commission, county wide, State House of Representatives, or State Senate.
- Become a delegate for your township and precinct. This is an ambassador seat for the mission of the ECDP and VERY important.!
- Donate a Silent Auction basket (or items for a theme basket), attend the Annual Dinner and other ECDP fundraising events, and donate money to the party and candidates.
- BE ENGAGED and ACTIVE – We want to hear from you because your views, opinions, needs and desires are important to us!!!
Join a Committee!
Eaton County Democratic Party Committees
|Outreach & Education||Educate on issues that effect people of Eaton County that are centered in democratic mission.|
|Fundraising||Organizes annual dinner and other events to raise funds for ECDP and candidate support.|
|Candidate Recruitment||Organizes open seats for party, recruits qualified candidates for seats|
|Membership||Organizes membership recruitment through mailings, retaining and monitoring renewal deadlines from State Party data.|
|Volunteer||Organizes volunteers for parades, coordinated campaign efforts, mailings, and membership liaison|
Precinct Delegates Needed
|JURISDICTION||PCT||# TO ELECT|
|DELTA CHARTER TOWNSHIP||2||5|
|DELTA CHARTER TOWNSHIP||4||5|
|DELTA CHARTER TOWNSHIP||7||3|
|DELTA CHARTER TOWNSHIP||8||4|
|DELTA CHARTER TOWNSHIP||11||2|
|DELTA CHARTER, TOWNSHIP||12||4|
|EATON RAPIDS TOWNSHIP||1||1|
|ONEIDA CHARTER TOWNSHIP||2||2|
|WINDSOR CHARTER TOWNSHIP||1||3|
|CITY OF CHARLOTTE||2-1||2|
|CITY OF GRAND LEDGE||2||3|
|CITY OF OLIVET||1||1|
|CITY OF POTTERVILLE||1||1|