Eaton County Democratic Party Meetings
Representative Angela Witwer Coffee Hours/Happy Hours
August 15-Cuginos, Grand Ledge (Happy Hour): 5-6 p.m.
August 2-Swede’s Restaurant, Mulliken: 8-9 a.m.
Bob Robinson Eaton County Treasurer Golf Outing
Friday, September 13, 2019
10% of net proceeds will be donated to foreclosure prevention in Eaton County
You’re invited to Eaton County’s Democrats in Action Oktoberfest & Annual Celebration
When: Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 6:30-9pm (registration opens at 6:00pm)
Where: Grand Ledge Country Club, 5811 E. St. Joe Highway, Grand Ledge
Lack of Tuition Intuition Students – $25
Our Working-Class Singles – $50
The 99% – $99 – 2 tickets
Sponsorships below include sponsorship recognition at event, social media campaign and on website.
“Yes We Can” – $250 – 6 tickets
Solidarity Forever – $500 – 8 tickets
Kick Ass Donkey – $750 – 10 tickets
Blue Wave – $1,000 – 12 tickets
Basic Needs (Food & Drink) Sponsors – $1,000 – 12 tickets plus sign at bar or food tables
We have a lot to celebrate in Eaton County! In the 2018 election we elected Angela Witwer to the State House of Representatives, and gained a majority on the Eaton County Board of Commissioners.
Since then we have:
- Begun organizing for the 2020 election by developing targeting and candidate recruitment strategies.
- Improved and modernized our county-wide communication strategy and organization.
- Developed and improved Precinct Delegate recruitment with training in all areas of Eaton County.
- Developed a new annual event (on non-election years) to celebrate, prepare and recruit new rank and file members to the party.
- Continued our annual outreach at the Eaton County Fair Booth.
We’re fired up for 2020 and the excitement and energy are expanding!
Your support is important to these achievements. Would you please sponsor, buy tickets and bring friends and family to this event so we can get more Democrats elected?
Yours in mission and service,
Sarah Ferguson and Amy Rose Robinson, Co-Chairs, Connie Lawson and Terri Raterink
For tickets or sponsorship on line: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/dinn19#